Following is another lesson from our 40 years/ 40 lessons book. We hope you find the pointers regarding handling adversity helpful to you and your ministry.
- Hold to the conviction that God is with you and he will fight for you when wronged
- Isolate (in your thinking) damage directly applicable, give it to God
- Thank God
- Reverse engineer from end state
- Ask yourself, how can God be glorified (look for the silver lining)
- If the church is taken to court because of sound, this could be an opportunity for a facility upgrade.
- If not enough money is available for a venture, this is an opportunity to innovate.
- If good man leaves, here is an opportunity for another to come through